Sunday, September 24, 2006

Simply Beautiful

Please Enjoy!

Ray Brown Trio : An amazing trio that I had the fortune of seeing in person, it was a night I will not soon forget. Perfection.

If I loved you
Summertime

Sonny Rollins: Perhaps my favorite musician, it is hard to find the words...just listen to his music and it's all the explanation you need.

Some background and Music
Two musical giants
God Bless the Children

John Coltrane: What more needs to be said?

Giant Steps
With Miles doing "So What"
Afro Blue

Art Blakey: The legend who took countless future jazz greats under his wing and taught them how it was done.

Dat Dere
Blues March

Dizzy Gillespie: A jazz God that I had the fortune to see live, he truly sent shivers down my spine that night. I was struck that night by his power, sophistication, restraint and precision.

with Yardbird
with Arturo Sandoval

okay that is all for now...I will have to this again..I had a blast and I hope you enjoy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home