Thursday, September 21, 2006

Clay Aiken gets my vote

Flipping channels a few minutes ago I came upon a "Hollywood" interview with Clay Aiken, and the interviewer could not help herself from asking him if he was gay.

I have to say I'm more impressed with his answer than I am his singing skills (though I admit he has talent)...he turned the question back on the interviewer, why should it matter to her or anyone else? Bravo Clay, freakin Bravo.

While I'm not opposed to seeing celebs grilled with tough questions (see I think with their status should come some social responsibility), asking about them about their sexual preference is nothing short of moronic.

I was about to ask myself if those shows are above such nonsense, but of course I know they aren't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home