Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Some changes on the way

After giving it some thought I've decided to divide up my blogging, instead of dumping all my ideas here, I will post to four separate blogs.

This site will remain to house my general thoughts on life and whatnot, in addition I will be posting more to INT. MY HEAD - DAY/NIGHT, which will be dedicated to my writing.

For fans of my semi-angry...okay angry posts regarding politics and social justice, never fear I will posting to what I will call "The Reign of the Rabble".

Finally and most important of all will be my yet titled health blog where I will chronicle my struggles and triumphs on my way to a fit me.

I hope there is something for everyone to sink their teeth into, I look forward to sharing with and especially hearing from you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home