Monday, September 25, 2006

I'm a loser

Normally I would post this to my health blog, but I decided to post this to the flagship instead. My spirits are high, my workouts are going amazing and except for a minor bout with blisters I have zero complaints.

Workouts six days a week in the AM and walks/cardio in the evening. Tonight I decided to walk about two miles and on the way stop off a steep set of stairs and see if I could crank out 5 sets going and 5 more on the way back. I wasn't sure but promised myself to do my best. I'm happy to report I did 5 on the way and 6 on the way back to push past what I hoped to do. I only used the rails for assistance on 1 set (the first) and then realized I could make it on my own. The thighs burned but I made it with a smile on my face.

I wore a shirt today that I haven't been able to fit in for almost ten years. I'm going to blow past what I thought was previously possible and shock people who haven't seen me in a while...count on it.

1 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right on. Can't wait to be shocked.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home