Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Back from hibernation

Okay so I ran out of steam on my latest quest to blog, but I'm back more or less.

Some updates:

- Had a fantastic time at Mimi and Jimmy's wedding this last weekend, can't believe little Mimi is married... yikes I'm old. Great to see the cousins, everyone is looking good and their young ones are cute as can be and growing so fast.

- The workouts are going great...I've been swimming and lifting three times a week and working on cardio six times per week...had a slight hiccup while battling a cold but things are going well as I prepare to do my first triathlon in 2007...not sure where or when, details in time.

- My faith in the American electorate has been semi-restored. Glad to see Bush will have some oversight, my hope is that the Dems don't lose focus and start making good decisions for the American public. We were headed down a really bad road IMO and I hope we drastically change course behind leaders who make wise decisions.

- Was stopped on a walk by a woman who has seen me walk around the neighborhood for the last year or so...she was so kind to tell me how much weight I've lost and how well I'm doing. Moments like that give me so much energy and strength for the long road ahead.

1 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger Lief said...

Good to see you too buddy!
Looking good.
We can all tell that you are making headway!

Expect to see you again, at the latest, at Gpa's house in Dec.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home