Thursday, January 26, 2006

I MADE IT PAST DAY 57 !!!!

Hey again all... Today marked my 57th day this round and I am happy to announce that I feel great. Ok for some background I must explain that this is my fourth attempt at doing a full 90 days straight, my first round went 90 days but the following two rounds both ended prematurely, oddly enough both on day 57. I've come a long way and even on the days I feel down, I see the changes that have come so far and it helps lift my spirits a bit.

Yesterday on my off-day walk I marveled at how the pants I was wearing just a few months ago had no chance of getting on me and the shirt I was wearing on day 1 of my first round back in 2004 fit me snug while almost making it to my waistline and clung tightly to my belly...as of yesterday it was draped over my butt and comes to just below mid-thigh in the front...very proud.

As the pounds come off so to do the emotions. Pride that I have the strenght to come from a place that not many have and an excitement of what awaits...But also a sense of sadness at the people whom I have let slip away, both friends and people I cared for at some point but was too afraid to let down my facade and show them who I really was. As a bi-product of all this I hope I can find my niche again...

5 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yahooooo! Keep it up. Clothes that bag are kind of fun to wear and then you can´t believe they ever fit.

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Amboy Observer said...

Awesome, man!
I actually had a dream that I came to your house and you were this lean, muscular dude.
Then, it got a little weird, as I looked at your face, it started looking like mine. I said so, and you said "shut up." in a dismissive, but joking way.
I've been having some really trippy dreams lately. It may be due to the vitamin supplements that I've been taking lately.
But anyway, I was happy to see you so fit and strong in my dream. It felt real.

 
At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, it seems like 57 days of torture for us too! Where´s the new news? Hee hee hee

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Amboy Observer said...

Yeah, hey where's the news?

 
At 1:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, WÉ'RE at day 45, quickly approaching 57. What´s going on? Or can't you stand to sit still?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home