Saturday, January 14, 2006

Half way there...

Today marks my 45th day in my 90 day boot camp! I came into this round slightly worried about my shoulder, and now I sit here proud that I've built up the strength in it enough to double the weight I started out with (30lb per dumbbell currently). I've given myself to this program and it is showing, my weight is down and my fitness WAY up, there is no stopping me...PERIOD.

After thinking of sending in a audition tape for the show "The Biggest Loser", I was surprised to find out that they were holding an open casting call in Seattle this past week. So Tuesday moring I went and stood in line with about 150-200 other hopefuls. Met some nice people and had a good time, but in the end I did not get a call back...Although I did get interviewed for "Evening Magazine". I knew my chances were long and like I told those in line I'm losing the weight with or without the show...but it would have been cool to have been worked out by Jillian Michaels..oh well.

My health is the foundation for a long and prosperous life.... and what a foundation I am building!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job! You may be grateful for not making it on the show. Having one´s personal life all over the national airwaves can´t be too pleasant.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home