Sunday, December 25, 2005

My Christmas

First Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all reading this!

Christmas started off well, I attended Mass with mom to hear her read...Despite my fears of being struck down by a bolt from the heavens, my reluctance to attend in hindsight seem a tad bit silly, that being said I'm not tempting fate.

I got to test out one of my gifts today, a pedometer to give me a clearer idea of who far/long I was actually going on my walks and workouts...Between my morning workout and evening walk according to the pedometer I went 11,119 steps, 10,087 steps in aerobic mode for 90 minutes and 6.1 miles. I ate the normal stuff today but my intake for the whole day is probably less than some single meals I've had in the past and best of all I've had all on one-half of a shortbread cookie this whole holiday season. I'm starting to notice changes in my midsection, I'm excited but realize that this is just the beginning.

All in all a good day, makes me think of all the past Christmas' so in my next post I think I'll revisit some of mt favorite memories from Christmas' past. Take Care and I hope you had a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home