Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Taking the first steps...

In June 2004 I made the decision to start working out again and reclaim my health. While in a years time I made tremendous progress from where I started, in August I started a slow backslide. So today I gather myself not simply to lose weight, but to change my life; physically, mentally, and spiritually, I have a life that is waiting for me and the soon I take these steps the sooner I get to where I need to be.

So here below I am outlining a plan that I have set for myself. I am posting it so that you who know me will check in on me and make sure I am staying the course.

I, William A. Smith, hereby pledge to :

-Wake up by 6:30 AM daily on weekdays.

-Take Button for a walk for no less than 30 minutes a day.

-Do an aerobic workout six days per week.

-Eat five time per day (3 meals & 2 Snacks).

-Limit myself to one moderate serving.

-Do not eat later than 7:30 PM.

-Follow the guidelines of the "South Beach Diet".

-Write everyday for a minimum of four (4) hours per day.

-Watch no more than three hours of television per day.

-Be in bed and lights out by midnight on weekdays.

-Drink a minimum of a gallon of water per day.

-Play a minimum of one (1) hour of guitar per day.

-Read one book per week.

William A. Smith

I am excited to see the changes that come from this and to share them with you my friends and family.

3 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger William A. Smith said...

ok anybody with knowledge of these blogs...can you tell me why the body of my text isn't showing up? I've been trying to post all morning and it never saves/publishes what I've typed...not happy :(

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Amboy Observer said...

D'OH! I don't know what's up with that. I've had periodic failure to post, but not like this.
My blogging problems always have gone away within a day.

 
At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reboot or make sure that your font isn't printing in "white" or clean off some old stuff and see what happens.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home