Friday, October 07, 2005

Two new cousins

Today my Aunt Jane & Uncle Rich head for China to bring back two beautiful little twin girls, Annika Jian and Michaela Kang. Family is a great thing and I know the two little ones and Rich & Jane (including extended families) are blessed to have one another in each others lives. I can remember Jane when she was that small pale girl that used to harass her little nephew (Me) and now she turned into a older small pale woman that still harasses me....thankfully not as frequently!

Despite me still harboring a grudge towards Jane over the Jellybean incident (A family matter) I know her and Rich will be great parents and I look forward to getting to know my new cousins...and a few of my old ones as well, better.

1 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog subscribers seek out small universe of sites
The Web publishing phenomenon known as the blogsphere has millions of sites but only a small number gain significant audiences, according to data released on Friday.
Emmanuel here!

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a relaxed income site/blog. It pretty much covers relaxed income related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home