Saturday, December 10, 2005

Week Two

Just an update on things....the workouts are fantastic and Button is loving the two walks a day....I even made a couple of killer dishes this week that were compatible with the lifestyle change, my favorite was the lean turkey sausage & veggie pizza with skim mozzerella on whole wheat dough handmade and rolled paper thin...I still got the touch making pizza :) also had chicken breast with artichoke hearts and sundreid tomatoes over organic whole wheat pasta. Been walking about 3-4 miles a day and adding a bit of jogging to go with my daily aerobics/weightlifting session...feels great!

2 Comments:

At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yahoooooooooo, good for you!!!! I don´t suppose that pizza was coming out of a tepid oven at 11 p.m.? Hee hee hee. Still trying to beat your mom´s and my petits pois dans son sauce, no?

 
At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I need the recipe for the chicken!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home