Wednesday, November 23, 2005

My first day back...

Ok the first two weeks of this "diet" are behind and I'm allowed to introduce some fruits and carbs back into the diet. First before I go on I must say that those two weeks weren't bad at all and like others have said I didn't suffer from cravings a bit. Those fries (previously mentioned) are still in the freezer and I plan to keep them there until someone else grabs them for themself.

So what was my first meal back? This morning I prepapared Buckwheat pancakes topped with smart balance spread, light portion of syrup and homemade lean turkey sausage. For a snack I had half of an apple and I must say that I feel wonderful. buttton is loving the walks, which average two per day. The other day we discovered a wetlands in our neighborhood and she loved exploring it and so did I . Well I'm getting off of topic...Happy Thanksgiving to all reading this, especially those from the Erskine Clan :) miss you and hope to see everyone soon.

2 Comments:

At 3:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yahoooooo! Good going. Those fries are probably beyond their viability anyway, and no jury would convict you if you binned them...Walks are good, breathing correctly is good, and a clear mind never hurt anyone make a decision about actual hunger and eating. Happy Thanksgiving!

 
At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome man! I hereby resolve to eat about half what I normally do on Thanksgiving. And, I'm going to go excercise before the meal.
I'm so glad someone in power recognized the value of wetlands.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home